Sunday, May 5, 2013

Why it's grease lightnin' !!

Holy hills! I just got home from a beautiful Sunday morning run. These hills will be the death of me though!
Christos Anesti!! Happy Easter to all my Orthodox Christian family and friends! I was really hoping to attend a service or two in Florence this weekend, but it didn't work out. 

Yesterday I went to the town of Chiusi with three of the teachers I work with who are putting on the Grease performance. The students did AMAZING!!! I was so proud of them. They made it to the next round next Sunday! Everyone was impressed with their singing in English and their acting in Italian. They really had a blast.
It was nice to be back stage again.. it reminded me of my days at NDP  and my high school drama family. Mrs. Wilson has inspired in me such a wonderful love for theater and I will forever be thankful for that! Wilson-- I was thinking of you the entire time :)

Two more weeks left of the actual school semester. And as finals approach I am more and more anxious for my travels this summer. I am a planner and I am learning that with men nothing gets planned, I am the only one stressing and the three boys are just 'going with the flow' .. I guess this means I need to learn to just let things be and let things happen!! Such a learning experience. 

Friday night my friend Connor's parents took a few of us out to dinner for his late 21st birthday dinner and then we went back to their apartment for wine and conversaton :) It was nice to be with parents, I miss mine. Got to hear my mom's voice yesterday [hope you two are staying out of trouble in VEGAS!] 

Will try and post pictures soon. For now, I need to study!

-Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment