Wednesday, January 16, 2013

One more day, one day more!

ONE MORE DAY! ONE DAY MORE! (I have the Les Mis song stuck in my head and it's fitting. Literally one more day!)

I never realized packing my life up for the next six months would be SO HARD! I am REALLY lucky that my mom is coming back over to Europe for my spring break so I won't have to backpack with my winter clothes once the semester is over! Today we booked all of our travel arrangements for spring break! I was shocked how cheap it is to fly in Europe! Ryanair.com is UHH-MAY-ZING! From Pisa to London to Paris, I get to spend an amazing week with my mother exploring and shopping! I am so blessed! But I should probably focus on my academics before I can even start thinking about seeing Wicked in London!!!

Rosetta Stone has been my best friend for the past few days. Although I cannot wait to meet my host family and learn the language from them!

My mom was reading my first blog entry today and already commenting on my miss-spelled words, but lets face it.. I''m not an english major for a reason! (Sorry mom and Mr. Cass if the bad grammar/spelling bothers you!)

I can't wait for good gelato.

ciao

-kali

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Kali!!!! how long are you going to be over there for??
    -David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ill be living in Italy with a host family until mid-May and then backpacking through Europe through July!

      Delete
  2. I want your address and I want to be pen pals??? Please...

    ReplyDelete